16.5.07

Barcelona

Tive que tirar o vídeo por não ter qualidade ao nível do som.

Barcelona (Jewel)

Barcelona: where the winds all blew

The churches don't have windows

But the graveyards do

Me and my shadow are wrestling again

Look out stranger

there's a dark cloud moving in

But if you could hear

The voice in my heart It would tell you

I'm afraid I am alone

Won't somebody please

Hold me

release me

show me the meaning of mercy

Let me loose

Let me fly

Let me fly

Let me fly

Super paranoid

I'm blending, I'm blurring, I am bleeding

Into the scenery

Loving someone else is always so much easier

But I hold nyself hostage in the mirror

But if you could hear the voice in my heart

It would tell you

I'm tired of feeling this way

God won't you please

Hold me

release me

Show me the meaning of mercy

Let me loose

Let me fly

Let me fly

Let me fly

And I won't be held down

I won't be held back

I will lead with my faith

The red light has been following me

But don't worry mother

It's no longer my gravity

Hold me

release me

Show me the meaning of mercy

Let me fly

Let me fly

Let me fly

Sem comentários: